ltr450 Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Does a bolt in 1000cc qualify ? hell ya, I would like to see that thing get down Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Which weekend? 3:00 p.m. every weekend at either hill. Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 Hey got to meet Britincali aka Chris, nice guy riding a CR500 on NOS. Quote
britincali Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 Hey got to meet Britincali aka Chris, nice guy riding a CR500 on NOS. Nice meeting you guys too I only had half a bottle and it ran out , Im gonna make sure its full to the top next time Quote
tkriley Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 :shout: YOU just got a lucky start,four times in a row and for having new baby, yep on sleep I'm so ready for pres-day weekend. Only like 30 days but i'm not counting. You need to get your ltr-450 ready, theirs going to be a boilt on bike racing, going on that weekend I just remembered i gave you 2 of the starts and Steve was in the car all 4 times and i had a slipping clutch and we took off from a dead stop in really soft sand!!!!!!!!!SO DON`T BE SO BITTER,you got a ares whoopen but it was so much fun we were laughing so hard and i cant wait to do again.now for the 450 is also ready to whoop your ares and if i cant AUSTON can ride it,he says hes ready for some hill dragging.now I have to get the trans out of the rail and fix 2nd gear i broke it last time out so be ready cause i`m changing the gear stack so i can 1/2 hill your ares Quote
ltr450 Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 I just remembered i gave you 2 of the starts and Steve was in the car all 4 times and i had a slipping clutch and we took off from a dead stop in really soft sand!!!!!!!!!SO DON`T BE SO BITTER,you got a ares whoopen but it was so much fun we were laughing so hard and i cant wait to do again.now for the 450 is also ready to whoop your ares and if i cant AUSTON can ride it,he says hes ready for some hill dragging.now I have to get the trans out of the rail and fix 2nd gear i broke it last time out so be ready cause i`m changing the gear stack so i can 1/2 hill your ares So you guys are going out for pres-day weekend and for the bolt on race, your going too let your 13 year old put a woop on me Tell austin their is no in drag racing Quote
chefwally Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 great idea, I will be looking for you boys the next weekend I go to Dumont, 3pm either hill I am there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.