Time to Race

RacerX

:shout: YOU just got a lucky start,four times in a row :stick_smack: and for having new baby, yep on sleep :bs::booty: I'm so ready for pres-day weekend. Only like 30 days but i'm not counting. You need to get your ltr-450 ready, theirs going to be a boilt on bike racing, going on that weekend :beercheers:

I just remembered i gave you 2 of the starts and Steve was in the car all 4 times and i had a slipping clutch and we took off from a dead stop in really soft sand!!!!!!!!!SO DON`T BE SO BITTER,you got a :lol: ares whoopen but it was so much fun we were laughing so hard and i cant wait to do again.now for the 450 is also ready to whoop your ares and if i cant AUSTON can ride it,he says hes ready for some hill dragging.now I have to get the trans out of the rail and fix 2nd gear i broke it last time out so be ready cause i`m changing the gear stack so i can 1/2 hill your ares :lol:

I just remembered i gave you 2 of the starts and Steve was in the car all 4 times and i had a slipping clutch and we took off from a dead stop in really soft sand!!!!!!!!!SO DON`T BE SO BITTER,you got a :lol: ares whoopen but it was so much fun we were laughing so hard and i cant wait to do again.now for the 450 is also ready to whoop your ares and if i cant AUSTON can ride it,he says hes ready for some hill dragging.now I have to get the trans out of the rail and fix 2nd gear i broke it last time out so be ready cause i`m changing the gear stack so i can 1/2 hill your ares :lol:

So you guys are going out for pres-day weekend :beercheers: and for the bolt on race, your going too let your 13 year old put a woop :booty: on me :stick_smack: Tell austin their is no :bs: in drag racing