President's Day

Kitcat

Ok, this might be too early, but what the hey!!! We haven't determined where we're camping yet for President's Day. The last couple years we've been near the drags. I'm not sure if we're going to camp there again or near restroom #6 or even #3. With Vendor Row being moved, it won't be as congested on the side where we've been.

Where's everyone else going to camp???

I can't wait - it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! :stirthepot:

I wanna camp at the "Official DDR campsite" Where's that going to be this year Pete?

:news::banghead::flipoff::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::lol:

OK seriously.... We park north on your way to the N. pole coming from the old vender row. Just a lil safer for the kids. (sometimes)

I just keep driving until I'm the last camp site but that doesn't last long on a busy weekend.

:grin:

We're still not sure where we're going to park. Probably by the big dunes and #8. We've been there the last couple times out. We'll see! :stick_smack:

hey, we park at #8 all the time. be there this friday. look for the yellow batman symbol on the the back of my37 ft toyhauler and the mightymouse sandrail.

im gonna camp where the cool people camp... IN THE SAND!!!

Hey me too! Actually we camp accross from the opening to comp closer to the last finger dune. We camp with some friends and family. My father-in-laws boss brings out the yellow blazer that always races in the sand drags. This year it should be even faster than this...