What would you do?

Raptor661

Well the lift im getting a good price on...6 inch pro-comp for 400 bucks and the eagle alloys (that are approx 1 year old) with bfg AT's (33x12.50) are 400 also. Then id still have to get gears and programmer for the speedo. I dont ride too often anymore b/c ive been working alot. The wife is saying go for the bike (she thinks shes getting my raptor if I get it lol).

the 400's were good bikes but if your a bigger guy they are kind of underpowered.. I loved my 426 but after 4 years of a fat guy riding it it was tired and had a helluva time keeping up with everyone else.. would have to rev it to the moon just to get anywhere..

Depending on the condition of the bike i would probably pass and get the lift.. thats just me though.. OR put that 1200 bucks into gofast mods for your current bike :P

Well the bike has been in storage for 5 years now. He did a cam-upgrade to it thats supposed to eliminate the compression release...have you guys heard of this? Im goin to take it for a test ride right after work :laughing:

yes he put a 03 yz450 cam in it. its a common thing.. just be sure to change the cam chain on every year or 2 basis as the teeth on the 03 cam gear arent the same as the stocker so it has a tendancy to wear the chain and cam gears a bit faster than the stocker.

yes he put a 03 yz450 cam in it. its a common thing.. just be sure to change the cam chain on every year or 2 basis as the teeth on the 03 cam gear arent the same as the stocker so it has a tendancy to wear the chain and cam gears a bit faster than the stocker.

Hmm never heard of that...so all in all are the 400's good bikes?

I havnt riden any of the new 450's yet. I rode a 06 crf250 which I liked alot and I used to have a 99 yz250 a few years back. Do they compare to the 450s' power wise? this one has a white brothers pipe on it and the cam other than that its stock.

There is a direct corralation between truck size and manhood size, the taller the truck the smaller the manhood..... Get the bike :grin:

Well the lift wasnt that big and ive always had a harder time getting rid of women than getting them so I really doubt thats an issue. Im probably going to end up doing that anyway...now ill just have to find new people to ride with. My only riding buddy works 6 days a week and my dad only goes on big trips anymore once every few months.

Edited by Raptor661