Don29palms Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Unfortunately this is the next weekend we will be able to go out again. We will be celebrating mine and OGP's birthdays. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 That is actually the weekend I think we are gonna plan the Glamis trip. I just haven't discussed it with you guys (tres hermanos) yet. Terry and I talked about it the other night and finally set a date. I was hoping you guys could do that trip then. Quote
Mike330R Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 G is closed that weekend, sorry How about the weekend before? Quote
JoeDuner Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 G is closed that weekend, sorry How about the weekend before? HUH ??? Quote
~JILL~ Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 Unfortunately this is the next weekend we will be able to go out again. We will be celebrating mine and OGP's birthdays. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. MAYBE Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.