keep our borders closed

OGP

:lol: I knew you fkrs would take that serious.. :loser: ...and i dont employ any one that is not legal..we have two employes that have lived here legaly since 98...I should have put smileys after my comment......and pete im not crying I could care less!! dont put words in my mouth!!we need to close the borders....plus I started my service with me myself and I...and if came down to it I would still work alone!!! and I would still have a landscape service!!!and wing nut no more $$$ I spent everything :laughoff: NOW back to the game!!I got 32...lol :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

hu hu......hu hu hu :laughoff::laughoff::grin:

boyyyyyyyy :lol:

:kart: <---hey there's a new one just for you & Kyle :laughoff::lol:

if it wasn`t for some of these workers your houses would not be built,your lawns cut,a dinner out,hotels to stay at!!!!!but the game was fun!!your pool being cleaned...no taco bells...etc.... :lol:

Yeah, some of us who used to do landscaping had to find another line of work because we can't compete with people who don't pay taxes. I'm sorry, but in my opinion all the illegals can take their butts back across the border. There are plenty of legal immigrants looking for work right now.

Yeah, some of us who used to do landscaping had to find another line of work because we can't compete with people who don't pay taxes. I'm sorry, but in my opinion all the illegals can take their butts back across the border. There are plenty of legal immigrants looking for work right now.

This isn't a :lol: about illegals thread is a thread about "HOW MANY YOU CAN KILL" Whats your score.

Round 3 only 32 I must get better.