keep our borders closed

OGP

I got this in a email last year. I was going to post it, but thought I would get in trouble.

Round 1 I got only 22 I get better.

This kind of post is another one of those "fine lines" we have to deal with. :ban-split: I say whatever this time. If anyone has a problem with it, let us know. :stick_smack:

Those noises they make when you shoot at em are hilarious. :beercheers:

if it wasn`t for some of these workers your houses would not be built,your lawns cut,a dinner out,hotels to stay at!!!!!but the game was fun!!your pool being cleaned...no taco bells...etc.... :banghead: LOL :fro_smokin: :kart: :rainbow1: :laughing::headbang1: no taco bells I thought that was the punce line ??? that i was joking!!!

Edited by rhino king

if it wasn`t for some of these workers your houses would not be built,your lawns cut,a dinner out,hotels to stay at!!!!!but the game was fun!!your pool being cleaned...no taco bells...etc.... :rainbow1:

You know Kenny,

:banghead: I'm thinkin' I'd rather not have all that ^^^ stuff then.

I'm just sayin' :laughing:

Cool game. :headbang1: Who programs this stuff. :dope:

if it wasn`t for some of these workers your houses would not be built,your lawns cut,a dinner out,hotels to stay at!!!!!but the game was fun!!your pool being cleaned...no taco bells...etc.... :laughing:

...and you wouldn't have a landscape business either....or at least you'd make alot less money.

I'd still have all those things Kenny. I cut my own lawn, and would still have a house, and have all that other stuff regardless of cheap labor. :rainbow1:

Thanks for being the first to cry about illegals in this thread. :headbang1:

if it wasn`t for some of these workers your houses would not be built,your lawns cut,a dinner out,hotels to stay at!!!!!but the game was fun!!your pool being cleaned...no taco bells...etc.... :lol:

:lol::grin::laughoff: aren't you due for another cruise????????? :lol:

:lol: I knew you fkrs would take that serious.. :laughoff: ...and i dont employ any one that is not legal.....I should have put smileys after my comment......and pete im not crying :lol: I could care less!! dont put words in my mouth!!we need to close the borders....plus I started my service with me myself and I...and if came down to it I would still work alone!!! and I would still have a landscape service!!!and wing nut no more $$$ I spent everything :grin: NOW back to the game!!I got 32...lol :lol: Edited by rhino king