Dumont, Doghouse & LS1 parts

Doghouse

Doghouse is now wholesale with a GM parts supplier. I am intending to bring into inventory LS1 parts. Since I don't have an LS1, I have no REAL idea what to bring to Dumont.

I know alternators, fuel pumps, water pumps and 'electronic modules', but I really don't know what that elec module is for, in order to get it.

I also don't know which fuel pumps, which water pumps or alternators. I am sure there are several of each available.

I am looking for input.

Please e-mail me at feedback@doghouserepair.com with your input.

Spark plugs would be good too. I am already carrying 2 different plugs, but am open to ALL input.

If you think there's something else I should also carry for an LS1, let me know.

So the Honda & Subaru people aren't left out, I am also going to carry the same items for them.

I am already capable of ordering some of those parts, but MUST have your input to bring the RIGHT parts to Dumont.

At this time, ALL I am interested in, is bringing ENGINE components.

I am adding additional shelving to my Store On Wheels for these parts. This combination of parts & shelving adds a lot of extra weight to my rig. That being the case, I have already bought a new truck in anticipation of the additional weight.

So you see I am serious.

Hope I get some input.

Thanks, Phil

post-3265-1200537784_thumb.jpg

Coil packs , Spark plugs , filters ( gas and air ) Most everyone has a Delph computers ( Turn key ) Belts their is about 3 different ones ???? Water pumps ??

Iam Sorry I can think of anything eles. :kart:

Edited by AL T