Battle of Primm 2-15 through 2-17-08

spooner55

ok camper's i know some of you are going to Dumont that weekend, but this is going to be one awesome race to see.. there should be some great spectator area's behind Buffalo Bills. as always i'll be at the S/F waving the flags.

come out and watch for 2 days.... :dunno::barf:

this is short course desert racing. balls to the walls for 13 miles a lap. the infield is set up with alot of jumps with spectator area. come and watch. its alot of fun. if you want to be close to the action you can volunteer to help work a checkpoint for the race both days. pm me if you want to help :D

Racegirl04, no it's not. this course is 13 miles long. corr's track is only 1-1 1/2 miles long. we have everything from a stock VW bug to the full trophy trucks.. lots of action all day for both days. :dance: :chug: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

you may want to diversify a little bit one of these years. the dunes are always there but this is a sun up to sun down action weekend for 2 days once a year. i wish it was a differant weekend too. got the daytona 500 and NBA allstar weekend all this weekend. :(:D

you may want to diversify a little bit one of these years. the dunes are always there but this is a sun up to sun down action weekend for 2 days once a year. i wish it was a differant weekend too. got the daytona 500 and NBA allstar weekend all this weekend. :(:D

diversify one of these years??? I do LOTS of other things other than the dunes thougout the year. I think I am into more things than I can afford. :driver::laughoff: Yes the dunes are always there, but Presidents Day weekend only comes once a year as well. I'm not missing it. Sorry it's just what I love to do. :smoker:

hey dave i'll be on snob hill as vince calls it. i think at the mint we will all be in the same camp..see you out there. i'll be there from 7am fri to noon-ish mon. :beer_bang: