dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 who's here because GD is down? Just curious...I see alot of GD regulars on here today. :chev_bowtie: Seems like they've had some server/ maintenance issues today. Either way...welcome to those who signed up to get your daily e-duning sand fix. Quote
Craniacs Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) o.k. you got me... but only because I'm going to Glamis at the end of the month I swear! Edited January 24, 2008 by Craniacs Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Damn, how could you tell I was here? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 Damn, how could you tell I was here? what, you're here? where? Quote
Craniacs Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Hey can you add a MILF section like them? I bet we got way better! Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Hey can you add a MILF section like them? I bet we got way better! Okay, I'll go first. Quote
SAND SEEKER Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Guilty, Got to get together soon Joe.....See you to Aaron Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Guilty, Got to get together soon Joe.....See you to Aaron Yea Tom, we gotta get you up to Dumont. Quote
racegirl04 Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I had a problem with them last night Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 what, you're here? where? Over there. Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Hey can you add a MILF section like them? I bet we got way better! Couple more.... Quote
supreme air Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Guilty, Got to get together soon Joe.....See you to Aaron I think I'm going to make a trip to dumont after presidents day at Glamis. I heard there is a pretty fast big block car at dumont. I would like to race him...JK flyingryan. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 I think I'm going to make a trip to dumont after presidents day at Glamis. I heard there is a pretty fast big block car at dumont. I would like to race him...JK flyingryan. no..don't do it. I heard he cuts people off and is an unsafe duner. Quote
SAND SEEKER Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Yea Tom, we gotta get you up to Dumont. Gonna make it happen this year, will be in G for superbowl and Presidents, I think the next one...... Quote
supreme air Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 no..don't do it. I heard he cuts people off and is an unsafe duner. Thats ok Ill be in front of him Lol Quote
painterjoe Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) no..don't do it. I heard he cuts people off and is an unsafe duner. :chev_bowtie: PLEASE..................... STOP THE DRAMA! : Edited January 24, 2008 by painterjoe Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 :chev_bowtie: GD ~~ get over it :chev_bowtie: huh? Donde? Que? she apparently hates Glamis or the GD the site, or wait....who cares :chev_bowtie: PLEASE..................... STOP THE DRAMA! : it was a joke fool :chev_bowtie: :poke: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.