who's here because GD is down?

dunefreak

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME!

I lurk here a lot but rarely make comments because of the beatings so freely given here to FNGs :)

beatings? :beat::blink: You mean like warm welcomes? :headbang1::rockon:

The same could be said about GD if you look at it that way. :rockwoot: You just have to look past the ribbing and not take things so serious. Its just the internet.

Well said Pete. :headbang1:

no doubt WELL SAID and hell, there is always the IGNORE feature right? :rockon: i just try to be nice to EVERYONE till they piss me off with a valid reason and not some lame East Coast vs. West Coast moronic mentality from junior high. that makes me :rockwoot: LOL!

and yes, im back. they were relocating some of the servers for the past few days. i got some very nice PMs from the members here and i do appreciate the warm welcome. i also have membership at GW.com if you guys are ever in that area... i didnt see it in your forums for other locations to ride other than that vague one about halfway down the page.

look forward to making some nice friendships here. im pretty easy going and polite. when needed that is.

:blink:

-*-*-*warning*-*-*-*

the GD.com site will most likely be down for most of the wknd to finish what was started per Esco. just a little fyi for all the folks here that dont like this site infiltrated. LOL! remember kids, its a big sand box, its best NOT to draw lines in the sand. just my thought.

no doubt WELL SAID and hell, there is always the IGNORE feature right? :blink: i just try to be nice to EVERYONE till they piss me off with a valid reason and not some lame East Coast vs. West Coast moronic mentality from junior high. that makes me :rockon: LOL!

and yes, im back. they were relocating some of the servers for the past few days. i got some very nice PMs from the members here and i do appreciate the warm welcome. i also have membership at GW.com if you guys are ever in that area... i didnt see it in your forums for other locations to ride other than that vague one about halfway down the page.

look forward to making some nice friendships here. im pretty easy going and polite. when needed that is.

:beat:

-*-*-*warning*-*-*-*

the GD.com site will most likely be down for most of the wknd to finish what was started per Esco. just a little fyi for all the folks here that dont like this site infiltrated. LOL! remember kids, its a big sand box, its best NOT to draw lines in the sand. just my thought.

Are they going to refund some of thier casholla for being down :headbang1::rockwoot:

no doubt WELL SAID and hell, there is always the IGNORE feature right? :blink: i just try to be nice to EVERYONE till they piss me off with a valid reason and not some lame East Coast vs. West Coast moronic mentality from junior high. that makes me :rockwoot: LOL!

:beat:

-*-*-*warning*-*-*-*

Well glad to see that you have a good attitude, Zippy. All duners are welcome on this site, except the ones who like to trash the dunes, disrespect the rules, etc of course. I agree it's one big sand box. No matter where you play you can have fun on this site, GD.com, wherever. Hell I haven't even BEEN to GD yet and I have been a member on GD.com for years. Hopefully that will change before the season is over though as I am hoping to make a trip down to G at the end of February. :headbang1:

As for the other riding section of the forum, I have always though of making subforums or sections of their own for GD, Amargosa, Logandale, etc. Many Dumont peeps frequent those areas as well. That may be a good idea. :rockon::D

you dont have to pay to play on GD.com

only people that give money are the sponsers (sp?!?!)

Oh i thought they did sorry my bad :rockwoot:

I could have swore there was a thread about them charging like five bucks a month sorry please forgive me :headbang1:

Oh i thought they did sorry my bad :rockwoot:

I could have swore there was a thread about them charging like five bucks a month sorry please forgive me :headbang1:

They tried having a membership area but with much public bitching and whining and complaining, slappy decided it was best to *nix that idea and leave it open and free for all.. :D BTW did you know that DDR is a prefered sponsor over there :P

I'm a member there as well, just never posted up, lots of good pics and reading though. Think a couple of us might be down at Glamis next weekend.....SF Woody :headbang1:

Edited by wsky70

duneJNKY is our resident :flatbiller:

Thanks for the recognition!!

Um I would like to thank SKIN for providing the pre flattened bills........... Sorry I was not prepared for this speech :fro: :laughoff:

FLATBILLERS kick :dunno: :flatbiller: :flatbiller: :lol:

They tried having a membership area but with much public bitching and whining and complaining, slappy decided it was best to *nix that idea and leave it open and free for all.. :D BTW did you know that DDR is a prefered sponsor over there :P

YERP. i knew it all along. :thumbsdown:

i am no longer able to get to GD.com from my work computer...it workd prior to the change, but now :freakin_nuts:

can anyone help me here? i have deleted my browser history, cookies, all of that, i can get on the main page, but when i log in, it times out

Whatta ya make of that. Maybe you've been banned

:laughoff::rolleyes: