Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Thats ok Ill be in front of him Lol

not for very long ;)

j/k :blink::whoop:

Supreme , would be fun to see you at D :lol:

btw; is it ok if i pimp my cars over here ??? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

Posted

OK Im on here because gd is down. Ill admit Im an addict, my addiction is in control.

I got $100 on supreme air. Lets get this race set up.

Is this a dune race or a drag race? Cause if it's a dune race I want in, so I can smoke em all. :lol::blink:

Posted

Is this a dune race or a drag race? Cause if it's a dune race I want in, so I can smoke em all. :lol::whoop:

dune and drag....after all ryans car is a doitall ... kinda like a 4000lbs swiss army knife :blink:

Posted

not for very long ;)

j/k :blink::whoop:

Supreme , would be fun to see you at D :lol:

btw; is it ok if i pimp my cars over here ??? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

I was there! There was just nobody to play with :chev_bowtie:

Posted

I was there! There was just nobody to play with :whoop:

most likely we will be out there at the superbowl weekend (supposed to be a great duning weekend ; everybody else is watching TV :chev_bowtie: :blink: )

your welcome to join us :lol:

and im sure Ryan doesnt mind a playing partner .....kinda days of (bigblock) thunder :chev_bowtie:

Posted

I had a nice long talk with Ryan his car :blink: we have alot in common high h/p cars come with lots :lol: I hope he gets his dialed in . Its alot more fun driving them then working on them :chev_bowtie:

oh yes......big HP= big :whoop:

last trip Ryan was too busy to give rides to his kids and friends so we had no time to mess with the bypasses.....hopefully next trip we can get things dialed in ;)

Posted

i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com

:banghead:

yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid???

:laughing:

Posted

i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com

:barf:

yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid???

:laughing:

:lol: come on cheese never had any fun before :dope: by the way whens your next show :barf::thumb::banghead:

Posted (edited)

it wasnt you that i was referring to. i KNOW youre a jackass :thumb::barf::dope::banghead:

:laughing:

PET PICS?

Thanks actually it's Sir Jacka$$ in training :barf:

Edited by warrior07
Posted

i couldnt believe some of the what seemed like rudeness to me that some of our members here perpetrated on some of the visiting members from GD.com

:banghead:

yeah, that Ryan is fuggin outta control.....didyou see those people on ATVs he ALMOST took out on that vid???

:laughing:

members? I only noticed one that was really rude to Zippy.

I don't go to GD. I'm afraid of illegals, and flatbillers.

:thumb: Thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Posted

:laughing: Thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

I was just joking. Jezzz you wake up on the wrong side to the toolbox today?

:(

Truth be told we have never been. Need to go with someone the first time.

Posted

I was just joking. Jezzz you wake up on the wrong side to the toolbox today?

:(

Truth be told we have never been. Need to go with someone the first time.

whaaat? I wasn't cranky or mad. :thumb: I was just talking crap like usual. Jezzz You are too easy to pick on. :poke: :laughing: ...and no I don't sleep on my toolbox. I have a bed at home. :D:D:D <---there...just in case you thought I was mad :banghead:

Posted

get over it :laughing:

she apparently hates Glamis or the GD the site, or wait....who cares :dope:

it was a joke fool :thumb: :poke:

Yep Sure Do! :barf: Lamo ~ Ohh and Pete Thanks :banghead: Remember the Opinion thing??? "Just Mine"

Posted

Yep Sure Do! :thumb: Lamo ~ Ohh and Pete Thanks :laughing: Remember the Opinion thing??? "Just Mine"

Sure no problem. Have your opinion. Opinions are one thing... being rude to other members is another. I just hope you can decipher the difference. :banghead:

Posted

members? I only noticed one that was really rude to Zippy.

yeah, i know...but i didnt wanna single anyone out...hopefully get it through the group thing...something i learned in my psych classes......or was it the psych sessions??? :thumb:

:laughing::banghead:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...