Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

who's here because GD is down? :whoop:

Just curious...I see alot of GD regulars on here today. :chev_bowtie: Seems like they've had some server/ maintenance issues today. :blink:

Either way...welcome to those who signed up to get your daily e-duning sand fix. :lol:

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Guilty, Got to get together soon Joe.....See you to Aaron :lol:

I think I'm going to make a trip to dumont after presidents day at Glamis. I heard there is a pretty fast big block car at dumont. I would like to race him...JK flyingryan.

Posted

I think I'm going to make a trip to dumont after presidents day at Glamis. I heard there is a pretty fast big block car at dumont. I would like to race him...JK flyingryan.

no..don't do it. I heard he cuts people off and is an unsafe duner. :blink::lol:

Posted (edited)

no..don't do it. I heard he cuts people off and is an unsafe duner. :chev_bowtie: :blink:

PLEASE..................... STOP THE DRAMA! :whoop: : :lol:

Edited by painterjoe
Posted

:chev_bowtie: GD ~~

get over it :blink:

:chev_bowtie: huh? Donde? Que?

she apparently hates Glamis or the GD the site, or wait....who cares :chev_bowtie:

PLEASE..................... STOP THE DRAMA! :whoop: : :lol:

it was a joke fool :chev_bowtie: :poke:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...