how to make fire balls you can hold in your hand

Richard Cheese

Jason, I'm going to try that with Apple Pie instead of lighter fuel. It only ever makes a blue flame so it shouldn't be hot at all. According to these instructions anyway.

If you don't see me next weekend you'll know it didn't go quite so well...

Jason, I'm going to try that with Apple Pie instead of lighter fuel. It only ever makes a blue flame so it shouldn't be hot at all. According to these instructions anyway.

If you don't see me next weekend you'll know it didn't go quite so well...

Apple Pie???

:laughing:

Splane yerself...

Sorry man, it's an insider thing with the DS riders across the globe. Can't let the secret out or I'll be lynched by my Brethren.

Let's just say it's something that taste just like Grandma's apple pie, is very flamable (as in 190 proof), and knocks you out worse than anyone the UFC can conjure up...

Sorry man, it's an insider thing with the DS riders across the globe. Can't let the secret out or I'll be lynched by my Brethren.

Let's just say it's something that taste just like Grandma's apple pie, is very flamable (as in 190 proof), and knocks you out worse than anyone the UFC can conjure up...

I get the hint :laughing::lol::think::blink:

I get the hint :blink::idea::dope::dope:

WORD!

Any time you see a group of DS riders camped together stop by and say hi. They will offer you a chair around the campfire and some tall tales. More often than not everyone will have a Red 24oz Dixie cups in their hands. You will be offered one. And the Red Cup racing will commence...

Good times fo sho. :think::lol::laughing:

DUDE......

apple pie is the chit mang

people get STUPID DRUNK off that stuff the first time they have it.....you drink one glass and your like, "im not feeling it"

and after the second glass........

the day after......

"dude, how did i get in my girlfriends bra and panties? and how did i wind up sleeping by the fire all night??"

:laughing:

DUDE......

apple pie is the chit mang

people get STUPID DRUNK off that stuff the first time they have it.....you drink one glass and your like, "im not feeling it"

and after the second glass........

the day after......

"dude, how did i get in my girlfriends bra and panties? and how did i wind up sleeping by the fire all night??"

:lol:

True dat! :laughing:

Cheesy!!!!!!!!!! In my dumb opinion that is the coolest thing I have seen you bring here from the vast wasteland of the net. I am sure I will be making some of those.

Now about the "apple pie" I like a drink called hot apple pie like a hot tody.

Is that the same thing you guys are talking about? I use Tuaca in mine?

Cheesy!!!!!!!!!! In my dumb opinion that is the coolest thing I have seen you bring here from the vast wasteland of the net. I am sure I will be making some of those.

Now about the "apple pie" I like a drink called hot apple pie like a hot tody.

Is that the same thing you guys are talking about? I use Tuaca in mine?

ive never had hot apple pie, but i can tell you this...it tastes like apple pie, but in liquid form, and has 190 proof alcohol in it...its a fuggin azzkicker. make sure you dont have any future plans for like 12 plus hours when you start drinking it...its fuggin spiritual :think::laughing:

hey, those hot todys are a little high fa-lutin for a flatbiller like yourself, arent they?

S2010129.JPG

:blink::lol:

J/K ken