Has weekend warrior

Warrior07

At least for me that was the reason when I got my WW LED3505 2008, that I didnt want the 2009 model, because all of the Widebody models were coming this way and my fear was :drunk: :chug: and driving my quad thru the sliding glass door.... :idiot: but the units do allow for more open room to party in the space. You also have the option of backing your rig up to a great view, dropping the ramp, and now you've got a picture window view and tons of light. Just not sure that I wanted my gear rolling around and accidently hitting the glass. :dope:

Warrior said that you could still special order it with a solid wall and door for 2009, but it would take 16 weeks.

Edited by Sandpirates2

For those that prefer a "garage" style trailer, I think it kicks a$$. It is like the best of both worlds. You can have the seperation that a "garage" has, and the openess of a standard toyhauler. BTW, if you tie your stuff down sideways and they still come loose, no problema!!!! :beer_bang:

post-409-1201707223_thumb.jpg

So i'm browsing thru warriors site looking at options and look what they are putting in some of the fifth wheels . :freakin_nuts:

pretty cool patio door .

:beercheers:

post-638-1201557601_thumb.jpg

I walked through a trailer like this today it was beautiful with a couple pop outs too. The first thing I thought of was walking right into the glass after a few too many but my wife reminded me it would have little finger prints all over it… :D

I walked through a trailer like this today it was beautiful with a couple pop outs too. The first thing I thought of was walking right into the glass after a few too many but my wife reminded me it would have little finger prints all over it… :D

:freakin_nuts: your family reminds me of mine (finger prints) :beer_bang: :beercheers::stirthepot: