bp-guy Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 MIND IF I DANCE WITH YOUR DATE BOB- I believe it was " Mind if we dance WIF your dates?" thats if your quoting the movie Animal House. Quote
dumontdude10 Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 I'm Going to a BSU (Brothers & Sisters United) Assembly tomorrow at school. :afro: :afro: Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 (edited) Edited February 23, 2008 by warrior07 Quote
1sickf250 Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 (edited) all this talk and look what ends up on the street :afro: :fro_smokin: overdose Edited February 23, 2008 by Imjack Quote
powerhouse Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 showing my " SHAFT" , to everyone ! I know , I know " watch yo mouff !! " Quote
D W Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 Now that we are a week into black history month, what have you done to celebrate? I had two black and tan's with Pauly Paul. I also washed my truck and put tire foam on my tires to make them shiney black. Alot of you enjoyed a black midget stripper.....the prez got new black tires.....Oh, I also got many emails from from Barack Obama. Be strong and please take time this month to help a :afro: out!!! Umm, heheh is this for real? I have on a black sweatshirt... Quote
wingnut Posted February 29, 2008 Author Posted February 29, 2008 Since today is the last day of black history month, I went and got a wooooo whooooooo welded in Tiff's exhaust!!!!! I can't wait untill she drives her car!!!!! :afro: Quote
Guest Crasher Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 Thanks Wingy!!! I got a new personized license plate too! "BUBBA-RUB". :afro: Now you can hear me on the I-215 coming home every night!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 no no ..youd be lil sis......craig is ma fackin bub rub... the whistles go WHOO WHOOOOOO Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.