Black history month

wingnut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruising down the street at 45 mph, a tribe of brotha's and sista's walking down the middle of the road and sort of taking their time crossing the street, not in a crosswalk, and I didn't plow their African American A$$'s over. Now that I know counts.

:laughoff: :boyyy: but what is it with these punkA$$ kidsnowadays that don't know how to use a side walk i'm about to start leaving my mirrors extended and pop a few of em . :laughoff: ok back on topic

Cruising down the street at 45 mph, a tribe of brotha's and sista's walking down the middle of the road and sort of taking their time crossing the street, not in a crosswalk, and I didn't plow their African American A$$'s over. Now that I know counts.

Oh yes it does count, and you forgot the look they give you like what are you going to do about it! :laughoff:

WTF !!! CRACKER AZZ MA FAKAN HONKEY MA FAKAS. SILLY AZZ WILEY ZIP UP THE BACK O DA HEAD WHITE BREAD HATA MAFAKAS

WHERES THE WHITE WOMEN

MIND IF I DANCE WITH YOUR DATE

PECKERWOODS I STEALS YOUR HUB CAPS....................

OMAR COMMIN FO YOU SUKA

post-1340-1202845690_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob