Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

MIND IF I DANCE WITH YOUR DATE

BOB-

I believe it was " Mind if we dance WIF your dates?" thats if your quoting the movie Animal House.

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Now that we are a week into black history month, what have you done to celebrate?

I had two black and tan's with Pauly Paul. I also washed my truck and put tire foam on my tires to make them shiney black. Alot of you enjoyed a black midget stripper.....the prez got new black tires.....Oh, I also got many emails from from Barack Obama. :think: Be strong and please take time this month to help a :afro: out!!!

Umm, heheh is this for real? I have on a black sweatshirt...

Posted

Since today is the last day of black history month, I went and got a wooooo whooooooo welded in Tiff's exhaust!!!!! I can't wait untill she drives her car!!!!! :afro:

Guest Crasher
Posted

Thanks Wingy!!! I got a new personized license plate too! "BUBBA-RUB". :afro: Now you can hear me on the I-215 coming home every night!! :headbang1:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...