who else in DDR land has a Wii?

Richard Cheese

My wife got a call yesterday from my brother, said he was @ toysRus and that they were handing out #'s for 60 Wiis they had, and if we wanted one

30 min later, my wife rolls in the house with it

So, i was boxing last night for about 1 hour....DAMN my shoulders are really sore today..

the tennis is pretty cool, but string cheese whips my azz (like the Capt's and luvdunes kid did), as well as the bowling. i dont understand, he just stands there and jumps around..no rhyme or reason, and still whips me pretty good.

anyway, anyone else have one? what other games for it have you found fun to play, kinda sports oriented?

:laughoff:

Yeah we have one. My sons friend broke his pinkie when they were playing tennis, he swung his hand right into the fireplace mantel. Ouch!! In fact we just ordered Wiiplay off ebay and were trying to get the Simpsons game too. But you're right you will be sore as hell until you've played it a lot or just get in shape, so needless to say we just play a lot. :D

Ok DUDE my name is Dunelover :slap::laughoff:

Anyhow we have the wii we don't play it much. But were bringing it out for prez day if you wanna check out some of the games I only charge a rental fee of $30 :laughoff: :boyyy:

hey, it could have been DUDElover :boyyy:

sorry i wont be out for Prez day, but i look forward to seeing you and yours again in the dunes, maybe when we are in Vegas again, or on another trip if you guys venture outside of dumont

Yeah we have one. My sons friend broke his pinkie when they were playing tennis, he swung his hand right into the fireplace mantel. Ouch!! In fact we just ordered Wiiplay off ebay and were trying to get the Simpsons game too. But you're right you will be sore as hell until you've played it a lot or just get in shape, so needless to say we just play a lot. :D

ouch...gotta stay away from the fireplace!!

good times the other night Michelle!! we all have to get together and do that more often..you and Nathan gonna go to the crab feed in may? I guess they all stay at an RV park up there!

Have you done the fitness test?

It runs you through a circuit of a little tennis, bowling, & baseball to see how good you are. Then it gives you a score thats supposed to correspond to your age. Baseball was my best. I hit 6 staight homers, one was over 500 feet. My personal score was 38 and my 13 year olds was 68 so he's on a mission to best my score now. Lots of fun and yes, sore the next day. I gotta get in the gym.

hey, it could have been DUDElover :headbang1:

sorry i wont be out for Prez day, but i look forward to seeing you and yours again in the dunes, maybe when we are in Vegas again, or on another trip if you guys venture outside of dumont

ouch...gotta stay away from the fireplace!!

good times the other night Michelle!! we all have to get together and do that more often..you and Nathan gonna go to the crab feed in may? I guess they all stay at an RV park up there!

Yeah that was fun. We will definently have to get together more. We just got an email from the Dellanini's about the crab feed and they said something about staying at the fairgrounds so it looks like were going. Just hope that thier fairgrounds isn't in as bad of a neighborhood as ours. They had the sheriff's helicopter shine the light on them while they were here because of a cop getting shot in the area behind the fairgrounds.

golf baby,golf :headbang1: I also like the shooting game on wii play,chris likes the tank game on wii play and they all love the game crash.I have stayed up till the wee hours playing the shooting game,my top score is 530.I still need to beat that. :dunno::think:

Edited by Danielle

if thats all that iam going for....iam good...never mind the midget stripper!

LOL you midget photo's, inspired the last line to my signature. Well that and a buddy of mine sending me the joke.

Edited by mineurbiz