Banshee4Stroke

foolofsand

does anyone know who the banshee guys that had the 1000cc big bore motorcycle engines in their bikes? I think there was a fast white banshee and someone said a faster blue one. info appreciated. thanks

Don't know who they were, but here is one of them that I saw.

It sounded good and looked like a strong runner. Would of been interesting how they did the chassis mods to fit that engine in there.

post-14-1203489002_thumb.jpg

post-14-1203489070_thumb.jpg

between two different bikes I sometimes wonder how important the MPH is...

on this day we only radared 63mph. The weather had changed and we were way lean on top... but look how close the race was... we heard numbers thrown around all day about upper 70s and low 80s in MPH...

Do those bikes look like there is a 15 to 20 MPH difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdrtfuaCZo

between two different bikes I sometimes wonder how important the MPH is...

on this day we only radared 63mph. The weather had changed and we were way lean on top... but look how close the race was... we heard numbers thrown around all day about upper 70s and low 80s in MPH...

Do those bikes look like there is a 15 to 20 MPH difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdrtfuaCZo

This is part of my group, the busa was there but did not run because they cut the handle bars down because of the flex they felt on previous runs and after the mod they felt it was unsafe to run.

I know, I was just making a point. I thought we were going to get killed that day because of the radar numbers the other bikes were running..... but it didn't seem to make a huge difference on the hill. I think it's still a good measure between bikes that are more alike than different. But the power curve between two completely different bikes makes it hard...