Rhinos suck!

SandSoulja

okay j/k

but i thought it was funny when we were driving through comp on prez day one night with our MiniMogs and some one yells "GET A RHINO!!"

we actually have a rhino...but this is nice to get out of the weather in...

dude it's a big weekend your always going to have that . I bet it's nice to get out of the weather .HELL i might sell the rhino and get two of em that way me and the wifey can race em up comp . j/k :freakin_nuts:

I went to the site, but I have a few quetions...

1. its a 660cc engine? how much power? how much torque?

2. what does one weight?

3. whos engine?

4. straight axles?

5. Transfer case ? 2hi, 4hi, 4lo?

6. fuel injected?

7. location of engine? It looks like tractiuon might suffer if all the weight is in the front?

8. How do they climb/ get around the dunes?

Heres your answers my friend

1. its a 660cc engine? how much power? how much torque? yes it is a 660 engine, 3 cylinder. they have about 45 HP and i'm not sure what the number is on the torque but its got plenty

2. what does one weight? they wiegh from about 1000 to 1400 ILBs

3. whos engine? Honda, suzuki, diahtsu, mitsubishi, suburu

4. straight axles? cv's in the front. straight in the rear

5. Transfer case ? 2hi, 4hi, 4lo? different options... "real time 4x4" (always in 4x4 no transfer case), but most have a transfer case with hi and lo range 4x4

6. fuel injected? yes

7. location of engine? It looks like tractiuon might suffer if all the weight is in the front? mid engines and rear engines... you'd be surprised of the traction even with the mid-engine

8. How do they climb/ get around the dunes? decent.. they won't "dune" like a quad.. but If you can drive it right you can swoop it around the bowls and over hills...you just have to know how to use momentum on your side... I have a lot of fun in them because it's sort of a challenge to go duning BECAUSE it doesn't have all the power of all of our toys now days.

Edited by $LibertyMiniMog$