another awesome 311 show

dunefreak

So last night was the sold out 311 show at the Hard Rock. I was extremely lucky to get a ticket.

When Anna went down over a month ago to buy us tickets, the lady only sold her 1 ticket. She didn't even realize until she got home though. :blink: When we went back to the Hard rock to buy a second one, they were sold out! :skeet: LUCKILY, some girl put up an ad on craigslist only a couple hours before the show. She had 4 for sale. Some guy wanted 3 and I only need one. She was only asking approximately face value too! :laughing: Everywhere else they were like 100-200 dollars. :think: She met us at the show and I bought the ticket from her. I was way stoked. :dope:

311 is pretty much one of our favorite bands. In the beginning we hung out towards the back of the Joint, but after 2 songs we had to get right up there in the front where it was nice and loud. :thumb: :angry2: Good times. :shake:

Did any other DDR peeps make it? I'm still trying to figure out who smacked my a$$ evertime I ran through the crowd to go take a piss. :skeet: :bawl: I was too worried about getting right back I didn't even look back and see who she (he? :think: ) was. :booty:

Here's some pics from my chitty camera phone.

post-3-1203818599_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203818622_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203818638_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203818656_thumb.jpg

yeah it was fun, but it was the Hard Rock. I think I spent too much damn money. :shake: That place ain't cheap! I don't think you can get drunk for under a hundred bucks when you are there, unless you are a hot chick getting your drinks for free. :think:

i was goign to buy a ticket until my boss told me to expect to leave some time.. turns out i could have made it.. ohh well its not the first or the last time they will be in vegas ill catch them on the next go round :D

Me and the wife saw these guys when they opened for Boingo back in the day. They destroyed Boingo and I knew they were going to be a good band.

yep...heck yeah. They kill every single time. :DDRrocks:

They come to Vegas at least 3 times a year and we go just about every friggen time. Ya just have to. They're that good. :assblast::D