Needed to Borrow

EY3BA11

Anyone have a 16' flatbed or so that i could borrow fri/sat of next week. I need to run to anahiem and pick up a samurai.. I can always get a car dolly but im not a fan of those.. if not no worries ill rent one of them damn dolly things..

Anyone have a 16' flatbed or so that i could borrow fri/sat of next week. I need to run to anahiem and pick up a samurai.. I can always get a car dolly but im not a fan of those.. if not no worries ill rent one of them damn dolly things..

:banghead: um helloooo next week is clean up :laughing::shake: :shocked2:

ya but i dont have a toyhauler or anything to tow a toyhauler with..

We took it to havasu in petes toyhauler... Speakin of havasu.. Hey pete want to take the samurai to havasu this year and have a cruiser for when we get there :P

hey Nick..hit me up on monday and I have a trailer at the shop you should beable to use. 2 5/16 ball and I have some ramps I made for it.

I'll be on the road again tomorrow I have to take the rail back in..blew the friggin bearing out again on my day run today :shake: .

Capt

i wont be able to pick it up until Fri morning.. I have no where to store it.. And do you mind if it visits dumont on the way home?

Np you can pick it up anytime on fri. Its been to dumont many times I think it will be ok(it wont cry as long as you talk to it while it goes down the bumpy road...kinda sensitive in that area :D )

not a problem Nick

Call me monday or whenever

Capt

ya but i dont have a toyhauler or anything to tow a toyhauler with..

We took it to havasu in petes toyhauler... Speakin of havasu.. Hey pete want to take the samurai to havasu this year and have a cruiser for when we get there :P

Sure :D I might bring the grizzly too this year so we came reek havoc throughout the entire park. :blink: Samurai gets loaded FIRST this time though. :thumbsdown::banghead:

Sure :D I might bring the grizzly too this year so we came reek havoc throughout the entire park. :blink: Samurai gets loaded FIRST this time though. :thumbsdown::banghead:

aweeee come onnn you mean it wasnt fun towing 40' of sh*t with 3k lbs behind the axles :P