things that duners do................

Richard Cheese

yeah vote for skyz :thumb::ban-split:

post-638-1205428487_thumb.jpg

How the heck did I get pulled into this. I've been a good girl ALL week.

But DAMNNNNN! I am dead sexy though :woo_hoo::laughing: , especially with what looks like Grills on half my teeth in the pic above. I can only afford half the bling ya know. :DDRrocks::laughoff:

But I will never be a sexy as Warriors new girlfiend.

post-1439-1205437524_thumb.jpg

:laughing::thumb:

But DAMNNNNN! I am dead sexy though :MBdance::ban-split: , especially with what looks like Grills on half my teeth in the pic above. I can only afford half the bling ya know. :laughoff::woo_hoo:

:DDRrocks:

But DAMNNNNN! I am dead sexy though :whoop::ban-split: , especially with what looks like Grills on half my teeth in the pic above. I can only afford half the bling ya know. :MBdance::MBdance:

oh :woo_hoo: i thought cheeses signature was to vote for you :laughoff::DDRrocks:

:thumb::laughing:

And your on dune porter duty!!! :MBdance: THAT'S WHAT CHEESE THE DUNE PORTER DOES !!

Hey now!!!! I don't think your getting off that easy :ban-split: besides... don't forget that you started the post that backfired on you thanks to Skyz :DDRrocks::laughoff::woo_hoo::MBdance:

:laughing:

And way :thumb: SRY Cheese

At least your thread didn't get CLOSED. :laughoff: I'm gonna have to file a Hurt Feeling Report ( only one feeling was hurt).

Back on Topic:

Laugh at each other when we screw up. I fell off the side of dune and rolled down the hill in front of a bunch of Fast Funco Guys. Fell out of the car the same weekend trying to retrieve Don29palms flag only to find out he didn't even care about it.

WHaaaaaT! The top just gave way. The dune was Dry on top Wet underneath I guess :laughing:

Edited by desertskyz

At least your thread didn't get CLOSED. :bawl: I'm gonna have to file a Hurt Feeling Report ( only one feeling was hurt).

Back on Topic:

Laugh at each other when we screw up. I fell off the side of dune and rolled down the hill in front of a bunch of Fast Funco Guys. Fell out of the car the same weekend trying to retrieve Don29palms flag only to find out he didn't even care about it.

WHaaaaaT! The top just gave way. The dune was Dry on top Wet underneath I guess :lol:

:poke: :laughoff:

ok back on topic they um drink beer :chug: race up a sand hill :lol::laughing:

Duners Help each other out... you dont know how much beer i owe Captkllm for helping me out.. Dude is one stand up fella. Everytime i post about needing a hand with something captnkllm was there to help out.