TRUCK WORKZ car,truck, and off road show

Vegashd

post-2519-1206038934_thumb.jpg

On saturday March 29th at 11am we will be having our official GRAND OPENING. We will have the BBQ going, FREE hot dogs, burgers, meatballs, munchies soda, water, Arctic Ice Energy Drink www.arcticice.com and more!!!!! Of course we will have our own DDR cooler with some great beverages. LOL (sorry, no midget strippers)

We are having a car show which will include off road and Diesel truck classes. Bring your tow rig, your quads, your rhinos, your rails whatever hang out and have some fun. If nothing else come hang out and meet and greet with others.

We are also having a raffle for t-shirts and prizes from Bestop, Skyjacker, Bushwacker and more!!!!

entry fee is $10.00 per vehicle, but its free to just come hang out and look at cool cars, trucks, bikes, atvs farm equipment and hot chicks!

Deven

I'm gonna try and make it out. :rockwoot: Maybe I'll roll the hooptie out for this. :afro:

cheaper on gas.... thats for sure...

on a side note, we will be selling bio here shortly... of course no taxes to be paid so it is for you to use with what you want.. LOL

18 of us have been running it from 08s back to 88s with no changes to the vehicles and no heaters etc. unlike bio being 20 cents more a gallon this will save you a buck or so.

If anyone has a restaurant or bar we will gladly pick your used oil up!!!

sorry I missed it guys....we were pulling race cars from the desert all day out at the Mint 400 :shocked2:

Any pics???

hope you did not get to burnt. My face got a little red just walking around outside for a bit.

hope you did not get to burnt. My face got a little red just walking around outside for a bit.

yeah we got a lil sun, but not too burnt up. :D

lol, i think i would be taking the diesel... LOL

haha, yeah it cruises great (have a 700R4 overdrive trans) but still gets under 10 mpg due to the cam and carb I am running. I didn't build it for economy though. Its a fun truck. :shocked2: