MQUnlimited Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 ...just wanna see what you guys got and a reason to post pics of 'em. Quote
LCP Banshee Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 ...just wanna see what you guys got and a reason to post pics of 'em. This one is not mine but its my grandpa's. Quote
KawasakiBob Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWERMACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
stock 350 Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 (edited) This one is not mine but its my grandpa's. Hes not kidding either I saw a guy about a grandpas age smokin up banshee hill on that bike PRES weekend !!! hope im still doin that good when im Edited April 1, 2008 by stock 350 Quote
MQUnlimited Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 Heres mine.... Damn dude.....what gives? Was it the NOS? Quote
britincali Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 Damn dude.....what gives? Was it the NOS? Yup, it was running like crap the last time out so I pulled the reed block to see if i broke a reed (which I did) and then saw this.... Im gonna get her bored one over and slap a new slug in Quote
LCP Banshee Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 (edited) Hes not kidding either I saw a guy about a grandpas age smokin up banshee hill on that bike PRES weekend !!! hope im still doin that good when im Actually if you saw that bike on PREZ weekend.You would of saw my uncle on it.He's the only one that rides that bike. But yes he was flying.We clocked at about 79.I THINK Thanks for the compliment on how fast it is. Edited April 3, 2008 by LCP Banshee Quote
LCP Banshee Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 This is my bike i finished it just today. Quote
LCP Banshee Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 Sorry for the size problem ill try to get them bigger. Quote
wingnut Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 Yup, it was running like crap the last time out so I pulled the reed block to see if i broke a reed (which I did) and then saw this.... Im gonna get her bored one over and slap a new slug in Hey you have a crack in your skirt!!!!! Quote
powerhouse Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 NEw technology.. 2 strokes are OLD..LOL/JK Sam !! I'm old too!! what are you saying ? lol Quote
suzukilt Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 Sam, your bike looks good man, what color is the frame? is it powder? Quote
MQUnlimited Posted April 11, 2008 Author Posted April 11, 2008 NEw technology.. 2 strokes are OLD..LOL/JK Where did you get that gas tank? Badass. Quote
LCP Banshee Posted May 4, 2008 Posted May 4, 2008 that's bad a$$ !! is it as light as Pat's ? To tell u the truth i dont know.I do know that it is very light, if not lighter or just as light it should be only a couple pounds heavier. Quote
indasand Posted May 4, 2008 Posted May 4, 2008 Wow those are nice!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Quote
metalalien Posted May 4, 2008 Posted May 4, 2008 Sorry I don't have a hill shooter but I do have one mean duner. Quote
nidan450 Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 I'll ask the professional hillshooters here. What is yours guys' idea on number of paddles. I see some with as little as 6 paddles and some with more than 10. Whats the theroy on more or less? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.