POSITIVE Highlights from 2007/2008 Dune Season

sand chick

I just remembered a couple more........

Dumont sunsets!

Finally going up comp on my quad!

The ride Stacey's brother Kris took me on! Up and Over backside of comp and through the bowls over there! I was scared as hel!! Hands were shakin, I was almost puking, BUT I STILL DID IT!!!! Had to have been the bravest thing I have ever done on a quad! Maybe next year I'll try it again!

Not having my Heep damaged at comp when the quad hit the truck and then my Heep!

Didn't roll my quad once this year!! Last year I think the tires saw more sky then my helmet!

Running though random camps, asking "is so and so here? They said to meet them back here later" and then laughing my a$$ off at the confusion and then having fun with the random people who laughed back at me! Good times right there!!

-ISBB actually doing more than 2 trips in a season :laughing::beerpint:

My seasons for some reason run on a weird schedule.. Its like A bitchen season, chitty season, Bitchin season, Chitty season... I sure hope next year isnt chitty :D I think i did 9 or 10 trips this year.. only one or 2 overnighters mostly day trips.. but i had an outstanding time and i couldnt have done it without some great friends... Thanks for everything dunefreak :D

My seasons for some reason run on a weird schedule.. Its like A bitchen season, chitty season, Bitchin season, Chitty season... I sure hope next year isnt chitty :D I think i did 9 or 10 trips this year.. only one or 2 overnighters mostly day trips.. but i had an outstanding time and i couldnt have done it without some great friends... Thanks for everything dunefreak :D

You're absoluelty welcome bud. Its the least I can do for you after all you have done and helped make happen for the site...not to mention providing numerous hours of :beerpint: good times. :beerpint::laughing: