Where do you buy your filters at

bp-guy

I just replace the fuel filter on my Duramax today which is no big deal. I do it every 5,000 miles.

But at $30.00 a filter thats a bit steep for a filter. Yeah I know its cheap insurance against engine damage but I was curious where everyone buys their filters and other parts.

Maybe we can start a thread for good finds on things like this to help a fellow duner out for maintenance items for us do-it-yourselfer's...

I just replace the fuel filter on my Duramax today which is no big deal. I do it every 5,000 miles.

But at $30.00 a filter thats a bit steep for a filter. Yeah I know its cheap insurance against engine damage but I was curious where everyone buys their filters and other parts.

Maybe we can start a thread for good finds on things like this to help a fellow duner out for maintenance items for us do-it-yourselfer's...

i buy my filters at cummins 4-5$ for fuel, but when you use an account name that buys hundres of thousands of dollars of filters a year , then they give you a good price...no im not telling the account....but filters for my truck are not that expensive anyway...

I buy everything on line if I can get a better deal but when it comes to :6pak: parts I have a friend thats a body shop mechanic and gets me stuff at his cost...

:shocked2: