wet sand is the best sand

chefwally

Well the forecast calls for thunder showers early with a high of 97 at the Big D. I am leaving the west side at 6am because wet sand is the best sand. It will be empty and it could just be an epic day at Dumont, got a crew of four but all are welcome.

chef wally

Those rides are awesome. Have fun wally. I will be at work while you're having all the fun. :headbang1:

Hey Buddy,

Wingnut is joinin myself and my fellow brethren from Dirt Wheels for a little video action and some lobster burrito's (yes I am grillin), wish you could make it.

Cheffy

Hey Buddy,

Wingnut is joinin myself and my fellow brethren from Dirt Wheels for a little video action and some lobster burrito's (yes I am grillin), wish you could make it.

Cheffy

wingnut is joining you? What....is he gonna be sick tomorrow? :headbang1: Knda wierd for a TUESDAY. :thumb::dunno:

I wish I could join ya too bud, but I gotta go make some $$$. post-3-1210049956_thumb.gif :thumb:

wingnut is joining you? What....is he gonna be sick tomorrow? :freakin_nuts: Knda wierd for a TUESDAY. :flipoff::laughing:

I wish I could join ya too bud, but I gotta go make some $$$. post-3-1210049956_thumb.gif :laughing:

He said he was not feeling well, so I told him I have the cure, I hope he feels well enough to go. Comeon out the lobsters will b killer