Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know that I'm not the only one who kills time looking for stupid things to do when I don't feel like doing anything else So I figured I'd start a thread for those of you looking for a way to kill time. Try and find the stupidest games around that people can play on the internet and post them.

Here is the first one I found.

http://mistupid.com/games/theidiottest.htm :slap:

Guest Crasher
Posted

I actually didn't do too bad surprisingly.....913. :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...