stupid dave, not so super

superdave

post-45-1213124470_thumb.jpg

post-45-1213124300_thumb.jpg

post-45-1213124129_thumb.jpg

here is what i did saturday. got this old YZ 490 going last weekend and had it set up with pauly paul to go with me to the dry lake bed in boulder city to flog it a bit. i knew if i rode it i would probably kill myself. well i decided to start it again in the garage before he came over and somehow messed up kicking away at it. all of a sudden i had this huge hole in my leg and blood going everywhere. thats what i get for not putting on a riding boot. lesson learned. that kick start lever is really high. by the way if anyone wants this bike, 500 bucks and its yours. i have a good seat coming for it i bought on ebay.

Those bikes hauled some serious a$$ in the desert. I almost bought one as my first bike but wised up after a quick lap around the block :P

Polish that thing up and sell it for alot more than 500 bucks.. Call it a summer project :D

OUTCH Dave! :laughoff:

Watch out for them old bustardos.

An 82'XR almost killed my arse. :black:

Is that all the blood in the garage? :whoop:

Did you guys go riding anyways after cHeMiCaL Pauly stiched you up? :dope:

F'ing :drunk: 490's will tear you a new one every time. However, I do have some fond memories................

Like having the throttle stick while going into a corner, missing the turn and mowing thru a mullberry bush.

(basically a mullberry bush is a gigantic thorny sticker tree) I looked like ground beef.

Traded it the next day for a 1970 Chevelle and $400.00 bones! :stick_smack: