Jump to content

Economy affecting duners  

89 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the economy affect your duning lifestyle next season?

    • I'm taking advantage of the slow market and buying more/ better toys
      11
    • I doubt anything will change for me
      39
    • Cutting back - I will be doing less trips
      32
    • I'll be lucky to squeeze in some trips at all
      7
    • I'm selling my toys and getting out of it all together
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Yes, we will still be going, if those Ignorant effers :pissed: will stop trying to break into my trailer.. The windows aren't cheep.. :assblast::pissed: they can just :pissed:!!! ~ uhh ok I feel better..

Edited by PrEtTy PrInCesS
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

True, but I don't use that much regular gas. The bikes and rail sip it and the hauler generator doesn't use that much either. I'd say maybe 10-15 gallons total is what I use in a whole weekend. OK, so add another 10-15 bucks or so to that $35. :beer_bang:

I meant that gas is killing those of us that don't use diesel. It is costing me close to $100 to fill my truck now. I know diesels are costing more.....but it used to only cost around $65 to fill up. Then 40 gals in the toyhauler....and another 40 for the truck (round trip). It adds up.

Posted

well my dune season is looking just fine now. leaving for 3 months work getting back in town mid september just in time for the season. couple weeks in manhattan (trying to catch a yankee game last season for yankee stadium) then 10 weeks in shreveport louisiana. going to be muggy but the theater well be air conditioned. with enough overtime i might be able to swing a new dune toy. :beer_bang: :usa::wub:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...