Henderson peeps

sanddunesaddict

City of Henderson sent me a survey about how they are doing in respect to recreation,city offered classes and other bits of info....

There is a section that asks about offroad.I am going to let them have a piece of my mind.

I dont know if anyone else on here will get one but I'm pissed that I can even take a truck into the desert that I grew up riding in before all these a-holes even lived here.

What does everyone else think.

I have'nt gotten that survey yet. I always thought that if you were in a registered "street-legal" vehicle and followed the "tread lightly" concept, it was legal to be out there in the desert..... :headbang1: Maybe I was mis-informed on the laws regarding that.

On the other hand, I do think it SUCKS that we can't ride out there..... is'nt that the point of living out here in the desert - actually being able to USE it???? :argue:

I have'nt gotten that survey yet. I always thought that if you were in a registered "street-legal" vehicle and followed the "tread lightly" concept, it was legal to be out there in the desert..... :laughoff: Maybe I was mis-informed on the laws regarding that.

On the other hand, I do think it SUCKS that we can't ride out there..... is'nt that the point of living out here in the desert - actually being able to USE it???? :laughing:

No you cant take any motor vehicles out to the desert. :argue: :headbang1::rockwoot: