The Great Ride Open Season 2

MXFireman

Hello everyone hope all is well! Just wondering if anyone has watched the show "The Great ride open" on fuel TV. We were out on our last trip around the last week in March and noticed a redbull tent around camp. My buddies saw some guys filming 5 FMX riders just east of Comp hill jumping some dunes. Well I did some digging and sure enough the second season features a segment of those guys( Ronnie Renner, Tommy Clowers, Drake Mcelroy, Jeff Tilton and a few others) out at Dumont. You can also look this up on the Who's your daddy blog site hosted by Ronnie Renner. Just throwing this out there. Take care everyone, cant wait till October!!!!!!!!!!

MXfireman

2 Wheels 4 life :mc:

Pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up.

I googled it and found a link that streams the whole first episode in Glamis.

I agree there seems to be alot of :hump:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10537/the-great-...amis#s-p2-so-i0

Nice link Pete. I just watched all six episodes (at work :beercheers: ) :black: Green River was badazz and Caineville was cool. :chug: :blink:

Check out the August issue of Transworld Motocross magazine page 115 fpr more details on season 2 of The great ride open. Have fun to all who are going duning tomorrow!!!!! Wish I could join ya!!

MXfireman

2 Wheels 4 life