whoops! What house?

dunefreak

This van took out this guy's garage this afternoon in Henderson on Greenway. Not sure how it happened, but it did quite some damage.

Very cool how the Henderson FD had a trailer full of wood and tools for these kinds of situations. They handled that chit! :flipoff:

I wonder if daknuckler was there. :idiot: He works for Hend FD. :laughing:

post-3-1214969695_thumb.jpg

post-3-1214969744_thumb.jpg

post-3-1214969764_thumb.jpg

post-3-1214969804_thumb.jpg

Eff yo garage :lol::slap:

sorry did not have my camera but that van missed me by two feet...I was headed to the store and the corner of my eye I see this van..like it was on a tv show or something..two girls on the side walk was about 12 feet from this guy...thank god...and me I think I was speeding in the school zone other wise he would have hit me in the door...thanks mom for looking after me today!!! they gave the guy a dui test??? he told me droped his phone and look down...there were no brake marks!!! and both guyz were fine!!

sorry did not have my camera but that van missed me by two feet...I was headed to the store and the corner of my eye I see this van..like it was on a tv show or something..two girls on the side walk was about 12 feet from this guy...thank god...and me I think I was speeding in the school zone other wise he would have hit me in the door...thanks mom for looking after me today!!! they gave the guy a dui test??? he told me droped his phone and look down...there were no brake marks!!! and both guyz were fine!!

no chit? Damn dude. Glad he missed ya! :laughing:

Knock!! Knock!!

"Hello"

"Hi I'm here to clean your carpets."

"Oh, Hi. come on in."

"Do you mind if I bring in all my stuff?"

"Yeah, No problem."

"Well, it won't fit through the front door. Mind if I go through the garage???" :lol:

:ninja:

Be very careful what you agree to now a days. :laughing: