New car did great out at Dumont

dunefreak

I'm still so stoked. :rules: The new car did so great last weekend I had to do another write-up with some pics of it out there. Check it out. :D

ssc-report_thumb.jpg

Come on October! I can't wait for next season to run with all the buggy guys. :idea: :no_no:

normal_P6270513.JPG

Cool write-up Pete. :banghead: You got some skilzzz foe shizzz Frizzz.

Stoked that you're so stoked. :rules:

Looks good in the dunes too. I'm lookin' forward to a full season of shredin' with ya. :idea::banghead:

This evening Mark and I were talkin' bout the August night drags. :MBdance: Hmmm, You got us thinkin'....

Glad you're happy with the new build bro. :no_no:

Thanks guys. I am actually starting to kinda enjoy adding content to the site with write-ups such as this one.

Anyways, I'll be bringing my car out for the night drags. That would be sweet if you guys brought your too! Maybe we could get a nice "hot lap" in (no pun intended :rules: ) before the sun goes all the way down. :no_no: I plan to hopefully have my charging system improved on by then so I can run all the lights and fans at the same time with no issues.

:rules: Pete you do got some mad write-up skills :idea:. You need too quit you day job, and start your own magazine, or paper or someting, very interesting made morning coffee so much better :no_no:. The car ran great, I know still after a week pulling sand out of my eye's :banghead: Very impressed on how these car's can run and dune, looks like a lot of fun, and the write up's keep them coming

:lol: Pete you do got some mad write-up skills :lol:. You need too quit you day job, and start your own magazine, or paper or someting, very interesting made morning coffee so much better :lol:. The car ran great, I know still after a week pulling sand out of my eye's :bawl: Very impressed on how these car's can run and dune, looks like a lot of fun, and the write up's keep them coming

Thanks so much, Pete. :think: But quit my day job and get paid to only do this? Yeah that will be the day. :dope:

Great write up Pete glad the car worked out so good I can't wait to get back out

for a good dune run I'll have bead locks this year no more tires popping off.

I want a ride sometime this season :lol::think:

Thanks Brice. I'm looking forward to October for sure! As for a ride- not a problem. :D

Thanks so much, Pete. :think: But quit my day job and get paid to only do this? Yeah that will be the day. :think:

Thanks Brice. I'm looking forward to October for sure! As for a ride- not a problem. :D

All you need is everyone to pay thier 2k a year member registration fees :P