PiercedBoy Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 FCK uuuuuuu! I told Pete I'd put a sponge on the end of a stick and tape it to the wall. Seriously though, this sucks. :shocked2: Everyone has to bring a beer for the crippled guy this weekend. Or some Gin for his personal nurse!! I'll bring him my wheel chair!!! With paddles Quote
PaulyPaul Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 don't worry pete is going to the dunes iam going to his house on wed to fix his rail and load his stuff up he will be their drulling in a chair..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaasted :shocked2: :headbang: :headbang: Quote
PaulyPaul Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 that is everthing that will be going on this weekend Quote
duniemonkie Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Paul, get your FAT finger off the smiley button... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 hahaha... Glad to see Paul actually posting.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 24, 2005 Author Posted November 24, 2005 Just got back from the ortho doc today. All I got to say is, DAMN. My life sucks now. I guess it could be worse, but I sit here now w/ 2 casts on. One on each forearm :mc_smiley: If that wasn't bad enough, they had to "SET" the left one. That hurt like a b*tch. They were pullin and twistin on my broke a$$ arm. They about pulled me off the table they were pulling so hard. :mc_smiley: That sh*t hurt bad. Now I am an official gimp w/ both arms casted up. I could use a beer. I'll be in these things for about 4 weeks or so. Quote
HI Turtle Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 Just got back from the ortho doc today. All I got to say is, DAMN. My life sucks now. I guess it could be worse, but I sit here now w/ 2 casts on. One on each forearm :headbang: If that wasn't bad enough, they had to "SET" the left one. That hurt like a b*tch. They were pullin and twistin on my broke a$$ arm. They about pulled me off the table they were pulling so hard. That sh*t hurt bad. Now I am an official gimp w/ both arms casted up. I could use a beer. I'll be in these things for about 4 weeks or so. That sucks...hope you get better soon. Crazy pit action. :mc_smiley: I think your new story should be something along the lines of "tried the 100ft double and just came up short" or "parachute didn't open up in time" :mc_smiley: Take it easy so it heals up nice...see you out in 2006. :mc_smiley: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm pete. that guy seriously needed his a$$ kicked. i lucked out at korn, most guys wont mosh to hard on a chick!! although my body doesnt feel that way right now. lol lol feel like i been hit by a truck, but no broken limbs. cant believe someone didnt step up and kick that guys a$$ just because he was being a punk!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted March 15, 2006 Author Posted March 15, 2006 dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm pete. that guy seriously needed his a$$ kicked. i lucked out at korn, most guys wont mosh to hard on a chick!! although my body doesnt feel that way right now. lol lol feel like i been hit by a truck, but no broken limbs. cant believe someone didnt step up and kick that guys a$$ just because he was being a punk!!! Nobody knew I was hurt at the time. I just got up REAL quick and got the fk outta there. I was in some serious pain, but noone noticed. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 Nobody knew I was hurt at the time. I just got up REAL quick and got the fk outta there. I was in some serious pain, but noone noticed. ....and you're all better now right? How did the stick and sponge work out!!! :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted March 16, 2006 Author Posted March 16, 2006 ....and you're all better now right? How did the stick and sponge work out!!! :shocked2: My left wrist is still kinda sore at full extend, but yeah I'm cool now. No stick and sponge for me, I wasn't that disabled. I was able to wipe my own a$$. As far as the shower goes, it's nice to have a very helping hot girlfrind (duniemonkie). :shocked2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.