Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I wont be making it to bonneville this year or probably never! :dunno: The officials had a meeting about my car and decided that it wasn't up to specs. There answer was the cars cross bracing was not big enough in certain areas per the rule book for scta-bni events. I guess they didn't want to see a dune buggy go faster than there lakesters :D . They are just looking out for my own safety i guess! Never no maybe some bad shait could have happend if they did let me run! I just wanted to say i have the fastest sand rail on earth!!!!!!!! with proof!!!! They took my glory :laughoff:

Posted

Are you effing kidding me??? Thats sucks. I was looking forward to the first ever sandcar space shuttle liftoff event. :dunno:

Not large enough cross bracing....yeah right! :laughoff: whatever. F*ck yo "rule book for scta-bni events" :woo_hoo:

Posted

Yeah they told him the whole cage has to be at least 1 5/8.HIs main frame is but the "door bars" on the sides are not. :laughoff:

I told him just get some crazy SOB to get in the car at dumont and video the gps at 160-170...that would be good enough!!!!

Posted

I told him just get some crazy SOB to get in the car at dumont and video the gps at 160-170...that would be good enough!!!!

F*ck it. I'll do it! :laughoff::dunno:

Posted (edited)

F*ck it. I'll do it! :peek: :mex:

your not fat enough... need someone to help hold the car down at those speeds.. Ill do it LOL

:laughoff::laughoff::laughing::laughing::lol::lol:

No wait I'll do it wid ya Pete, Two skinny guys is the same as one &%@ guy...LOL

That sucks flyinryan, Just do it your self and put on You Tube.... Then they'll be callin ya sayin come and prove it!!!

:whoop:

Edited by indasand

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...