Does anyone know or have any idea?

Suzuki450Chick

Does anyone know what this place is called? It's located south on Ft. Apache rd. close to Blue Diamond road. Right behind Rhodes Ranch. It's a OK riding area and I used to go there all the time to ride my quad when I had nothing better to do. There's a bunch of caves up there and nice to hang out and start up a camp fire to admire the vegas view. I've been digging for any type of info on the place. I think the caves used to be mining caves since there's some sort of small rail road tracks made out of wood. Usually there's a BUNCH of people out there riding on weekends. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was just out there 3 weeks ago riding. That kind of sux if you can't ride or do anything out there anymore. Here's a couple of picures of the caves. There's a huge one closer to Ft. Apache but if you ride to the mountain behind it you can see ALOT more caves/mining caves. I've been in to quite a few of them. Pretty fun. Just make sure you bring lots of lights and lots of friends.

l_fc29b6714eeff3913da829a2cfc48d6c.jpg

l_833bfdcc102438bc4e083f9d2a4b75d0.jpg

Im not sure what the name of it is. How big are the caves?? I used to party in some caves we used to call rainbow caves about 20 yrs ago when I was a teenager. And I didnt remember where they were?? Sounds like it could be the same place??

20 yrs ago???/ Lol 20 years ago......pffffft hahaha 20 yrs :ninja::think:

lol just sounds funny

Capt

20 yrs ago???/ Lol 20 years ago......pffffft hahaha 20 yrs :flipoff::thumb:

lol just sounds funny

Capt

20 years ago????? I was in Kindergarden.....

Yes im old, I KNOW!! :flipoff: Can you drive a vehicle up to the caves? Id like to go check them out! Back in the day we would make trash cans full of jungle juice, have raging fires inside. Some guy even ended up catching his truck on fire in the opening of one of the big caves. Interesting times. lol What I remember anyways! :drunk:

Yeah, the cave closer to Ft. Apache Rd you can drive up to the cave but not into the cave anymore. They put a bunch of boulders infront of it so people can't drive in. As far as the ones I posted there was a car that dropped off the side of the mountain. You can see it when you pull in by the wash.

NOPE like ISBB Said you cant ride there!!!a friend of mine got a healthy ticket, blm is constantly driving around there and covering clear over past blue diamond south,(even through the desert with no roads!!) and they are NOT friendly when they stop you, they even gave his friend a dui test , they told them if they catch them again,they will impound the quads