2008 Sand Car Shoot Out

desertskyz

Sweet! :banghead: So is it gonna be a DVD or what? :bs: That would be badass.

Will have to wait and see what the outcome is.... :slap:

Im also curious if last years manufacturer won again. Looks like funco used a v8 car instead of there normal subaru setup.

Im also curious if last years manufacturer won again. Looks like funco used a v8 car instead of there normal subaru setup.

the funco blew the motor up during the shoot out..............

Edited by barefoot bob

Do you know who built the motor bob? was it turn key or C&G?

i talked to chris over at eyeball fab unortunately he didnt attend don who owns the black and red car showed up to represent eyeball.

so i couldnt get much info. ricky johnson drove the eyeball car twice and said nice things. the funco lost the motor in the middle of the testing. so i dont know if it had enough time in. or if it had to drop out. info is sketchy. we will have to wait and see. bruce at cbm might know ill give him a ring and find out if he knows. im sure he heard somthing. :banghead:

from what i know there is some bad blood between eyeball and sand addiction. SA screwed me to ( broken promises) so i cant get anything juicy................ sorry

Edited by barefoot bob