Oh My God!

Guest Crasher

Guest Crasher

:?: Too bad SHE wasn't the one sitting next to that guy on the bus. I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry about him cutting off HER head!!! :driver: What a twit. :DDRrocks: I can't stand it when groups like this start their self-righteous BS. They are all sick, self-centered, and delusional. :angry2:

Guest Crasher

the church of latterday DOUCHBAGS

i read yesterday that the killer was cannibalizing the corpse too while the other passengers sat outside the bus and watched

WTF???

btw....dude was of some asian decent...the killer that is

Oh God!! That's horrible!! :DDRrocks: :ah:

A guy disgustingly murders a man by tabbing him and cutting of his head and apparently eating him...and she thinks the guy who got killed is at fault...

"My god has no rage.

no anger.

no jealousy.

no wrath.

only love.

and patience." Me. (i think I might get that tatooed....anybody wanna hook me up??

"Jesus Christ was the greatest man to ever walk this earth, and the church has ruined his image, turning him into the biggest business ever" Che Guevara's dad.

A guy disgustingly murders a man by tabbing him and cutting of his head and apparently eating him...and she thinks the guy who got killed is at fault...

I would hate to be tabbed to death!! :ah: :DDRrocks: :angry2: Sorry, i had to.

A church group described in a British documentary as "the most hated family in America"

What about the Bush's and Cheney's :D

Shirley Phelps-Roper said his life was emblematic of Canada's moral decay.

He came from a rebel country ...

South Park the movie anyone? "All you Canadian's with your flappy heads"

Phelps-Roper described McLean -- who she had never met -- in an insulting, insensitive and graphic manner. Her crudest descriptions of the 22-year-old are not printed.

"I haven't met him personally, but he has nothing going on," she said dismissively.

:driver:

The Westboro Baptist church has gained notoriety in recent years for setting up protest pickets at the funerals of U.S. soldiers who died in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

:shake:

Church members claim the deaths are part of God's wrath against Americans for turning their back on his teachings. They have repeatedly called the U.S. a "fag" nation, a phrase Phelps-Roper used repeatedly to describe Canada.

If I were gay I would be very upset about this quote.

Phelps-Roper said she does not mind that her family is reviled by the majority of Americans. She claimed she rejoices when people say they despise and hate her family.

:dunno:

Phelps-Roper said members of the Westboro Baptist Church, which numbers about "70 souls," is comprised mainly of a single extended family.

:angry2:

:D:DDRrocks::flipoff:

Edited by suzltr450rider