Looking for a good head unit

wingnut

thats why i said pioneer fool.. Cheap and good quality tuners.. I had one in my dodge pickup that i had a while back.. And mobbing that thing thru the whoops and standing it on its nose in the whoops accidentally and the player never skipped a beat it was awesome. they usually have 3 pre-amp outs (front rear and sub) and the newer ones have Aux in's and the capability to hook up the ipod to them with a special cable or you can use a regular aux cable and hook up any mp3 player for that matter. Also all of them play wma/mp3 cd's so thats not a issue either.. :D Wingnut i have one in the samurai and after all the abuse myself and aaron have put it thru it still plays like it was brand new. :D Pioneer makes a good affordable and long lasting unit.

just make sure it has a line in for mp3 player, and can play mp3 and wma on the disk player...with line out for adding an amp, if you choose to at a later time :dance:

Cheese, what is this techno babble your talking about? I've never heard of it....You mean they don't play 8tracks anymore?????? :headbang1:

I'v got a kenwood system in my hauler that I installed and works great .Just make sure it has a RCA aux- input in the back of the sterio. So you can connect your tv into it for surrond sound :headbang1:

Cheese, what is this techno babble your talking about? I've never heard of it....You mean they don't play 8tracks anymore?????? :dance:

dont make me go to the homopotomus card.............

:lol:

isbb said

thats why i said pioneer fool

jeeeez....tough fuggin crowd today.......BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:lol:

I AGREE WITH you Nick about the pioneers...good decks....i was just sayin it should have all of those creature comforts.....and should come with vanilla bathroom spray, for when chinny goes to the midnight all you can eat pizzazz buffet, and drops a duece in the morning, ala chemical Pauly

:headbang1:

I'v got a kenwood system in my hauler that I installed and works great .Just make sure it has a RCA aux- input in the back of the sterio. So you can connect your tv into it for surrond sound :headbang1:

As long as it has some form of Input you can convert it to RCA's if needed for tv sound. :D they make rca to 3.5mm splitters that work just as well :D