Zylo Girls and the Surfliner Train

Ross and Alice

I just missed my train at LA's Union Station, and it was and hour and 20 minutes until the next train North.

I headed to TRAX restaurant and bar within the train station to have a beer and watch the Laker game while waiting for the 2:55 to depart.

I'll get back to that.

The most beautiful girls on earth travel on the Amtrack Surfliner and Metro Red line.

Ya see them all over the station and the trains are full of them.

We call them ZYLOS because they are perfect looks, and thin xylophone skeleton frames.

They look perfect in every way.

Often, almost always they work for a clothing company, retailer, designer,, something along those lines and they are headed into,, and back outta the clothing district in LA. Usually they head South to the beach cities, or North to the beach cities.

The trains serve that purpose well, perfectly in fact.

OK,, back to TRAX bar and grill inside Union Station:

I sit down, the bartender gives me a beer and I'm watching the Lakers.

One of these excellent clothing district girls walks in, Maybe 80 lbs, dressed in a V neck top, tight jeans, and carrying the usual big cloth bag of stuff chix in the clothing biz haul around.

She gets a glass of wine, and sits at the booth next to the bar.

She's a looker,, a 22 year old knockout.

A few minutes later, a guy in a suit sits at the bar, orders a drink, flips the bartender a credit card.

No BFD,, but then,,,

A few minutes pass, and the guy jumps off the bar stool,, and pulls the top and bra off the girl sitting at the booth.

He's putting his face all over hers and she's screaming, and fighting him off.

Her bra and top off completely, and then the bartender grabs the guys coat trying to pull him off..

I jump in and get the guy on the ground and we start to roll and tumble,, the assaulted girl runs from the bar,, and the guy and I are wrestling,,, I yell to the bartender go to track 3 and get the Sheriffs, it's where they hang out with the bomb dogs.

He takes off and the guy I'm wrestling with is trying to break free, grab my hair, and trying to head butt my face.

I just had an $11 K nose job,, and ain't no way this dude is going to break my beak,,, so I start beating his head against the tile floor of the bar. My full 210 lbs on this guys head.

Finally the sheriffs show up with the dogs, get the guy under control,, and hook him up, and we do the LEO paperwork.

The bartender brought me two free shots of Jack while I was talking to the LEOS.

Then a little girl,, maybe 10 years old walks up to me with her hand clentched and says: "Does Alice Love Ross Forever mean anything to you".

I look down and notice my new wedding band is gone, I said the her "Yes", she opened her hand and had my band. That was the inscription inside my band.

I lost it in the skuffel.

My neck is killing me, and I think I blew my knee out in the incident.

That poor girl that was assaulted,, she left hysterical wearing my windbreaker,,,

Edited by Dime Store Hood

The LEOS arrested the guy, Station Security escourted the assaulted girl off crying,,, I gave a report to the Sheriffs,, then caught my train home.

I guess if it goes to trial,, then I'll hear something.

The Sheriffs said they get assaults like that from time to time.

They said the guy was probably under the influence of a controlled or illegal substance.

I'll probably never see the windbreaker again, It was custom embroidered, and my last one.

Edited by Dime Store Hood

Damn what a wacko! Kinda scarey though. You never know what some of those drugged out freaks are gonna do next. Good job for taking care of the situation though! :finger: I think I would have done the same thing if that guy put up a fight or even tried to head-butt me! :beercheers::rolleyes: