cycoguy Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 Well I woulda posted this sooner, but we just moved into a new house and we just recently got the internet hooked up. I got this done about a week and a half ago... Best decision I ever made! 6 inch super lift 35 inch pro comp xtreme all terrains 18 inch KMC spies Quote
dunefreak Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 Do you have any better pics? :stir: Nice rig! Congrats! You need a big azz DDR sticker on that badboy. Quote
Jakster884 Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 sweet I got the kmc xd badlands 18 with 37x 13.5 xtremes. Nice ride Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 so that was yo' punk azz i blew black smoke all over last weekend, huh??? j/k looks good mang!!! now we gotta get yo' azz out to the D.... you need to roll out the first weekend in october Quote
cycoguy Posted September 6, 2008 Author Posted September 6, 2008 Well Pete, I would have better pics, but my douche bag friend dropped my camera in the Kern river while fishing... so its camera phone for a while haha. And I know I need a sticker, one of these days i'll quite procrastinating. And Cheese, yeah that mighta been me since my truck is stock, perfomace wise lol. and I'll be at the D for halloween for sure, but dont think i'll make the kick off weekend, no one from my group is going. But at halloween I wanna meet up with everyone for sure! and thanks for the compliments everyone! Quote
Kitcat Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 Nice looking truck - then again, it's a Ram! I like the rims! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 hey, were gonna have to meet up quick like...i gotta DDR sticker for the back of your truck if your interested Quote
ltr450 Posted September 8, 2008 Posted September 8, 2008 In a couple more years it's going too look more like this Quote
cycoguy Posted September 9, 2008 Author Posted September 9, 2008 hey, were gonna have to meet up quick like...i gotta DDR sticker for the back of your truck if your interested lol sounds too much like the "free candy" plot to me haha jk bro i'll pm you my number and stuff, we should kick it sometime, and we still gotta hit up pismo at the same time sometime. and thanks to everyone else for the compliments. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.