Im Rich

dumontdude10

i got this email the other day :black: :black: :black: :black:

I am a manager of one of the leading banks in South Africa, I am seeking for

your Cooperation to present/front you as the beneficiary to one our late Client.

Before his death, he has in his account a total balance of ($14.5M) belonging to

Mr. Morris Braddock, an American businessman based in Johannesburg, South

Africa. Who was involved in auto crash along with his family in the year 2005.

Please note that no other person knows about this account other than myslef. The

strategy is to use my influence as his account manager of the make all necessary

changes in your favour so that we can apply for the payment of the funds on your

name. So if interested please write me on presleydavis2@live.co.za for further

clarification.

Regards.

Mr. Presley Davis :blah::blah:

just an idea i have had

Dear Sir or Madam

my name is (your name here) I am an off-road enthusiast in the state of (place your state name here), and i could really use your help.

Have you ever heard of the Sierra Club? How about the Center for Biological Diversity? Well, i can tell you from first hand experience, these groups do irrepairable harm to our country's land. Their final analysis to everything they do is to permanently close down as much land as possible to anyone.

It has happened to me to three of my favorite riding areas; Oceano Dunes, Dumont Dunes and Glamis Dunes.

Unfortunately, these two groups, along with many others just like them, use the endangered species act to further their land-grabbing agenda. Since these groups are mainly made of of lawyers, filing lawsuits costs them next to nothing.

lawsuits for regular citizens can cost up towards millions of dollars, money riding groups like the American Sand Association, CORVA, Friends of Dumont Dunes, as well as Friends of Oceano Dunes doesnt have. the end result is a trampling of individual freedoms and rights by the Sierra Club and Center for Biological Diversity.

Please help us with this fight by donating as much as you can to (someone's paypal account) to join us in this fight. If we cannot win this fight, whose rights will they go after next???

Edited by richard cheese