riding with an MP3

RAGDOLL MX

If your gonna ride with your I -pod may I suggest some social distortion or mudvayne or rise against-anything that has a fast beat and rocks! :thumbsdown:

I like your choices, but I was personally thinking more like Pantera or Slayer maybe even some SOAD. :rainbow1:

How about some Bing Crosby,Perry Como Dean Martin or the chairman of the board Frank Sinatra. They all ROCK! :drinkbeer::blink: And then you could throw in some Elvis Presley for good measure.

Thank you, Thank you very much.

My daughter downloaded suprise stuff on my MP3 player including Ludacris"Move b*tch get out the way" That is my favorite song to ride to.

It is also fun to Listen to Dane Cook and laugh while you ride. I couldn't get ear buds to work in my helmet so I tucked some regular earphones in the earspot inside the helmet and then velcroed them in.

in my MP3 player, it ranges from Matisyahu, to Crusty Demons of Dirt, to Rob Zombie, even to some good ol Richard Cheese, (lounge music LV style).... go to www.iloverichardcheese.com

it gets me pumped, and when iam really into a good song you can tell, I wont stop riding and then I just push myself. as far as the ear peices I use the Sony sport ear phones, they wrap around your ear then go inside, every now and then I have to adjust them, but iam trying to figure out a better way of keeping them in.....just short of using all my military skills and using duck tape......

Yeap.. drive my buggy with my Ipod when I am ALONE and on a fast dune trip following the boys.

Listen to Kidrock.. Audioslave, Lisa Marie Presley.. even I know.. Kelly Clarkson sometimes.

Don't use it when I have my kids with me. We like to sing our own songs. Hee hee. Also, have to pay attention to them when they are in the rail.