Alumawood Patio's

EY3BA11

Anyone on the board do alumawood patio's that will sell me replacement pieces and not an entire effin kit. And preferably cheaper than 8 bucks a linear foot for a fuggin stretched out beer can.

Drop me a pm. Thanks

sorry all i got is the 2x2x20 got like 10 of them and 2x2x10 like 15of those. If you need them down the road, i'll load them up and bring them too the D... On one of the big weekends.. these 2x2 are the one's that go on top of your patio cover good luck.....

sorry all i got is the 2x2x20 got like 10 of them and 2x2x10 like 15of those. If you need them down the road, i'll load them up and bring them too the D... On one of the big weekends.. these 2x2 are the one's that go on top of your patio cover good luck.....

Any one in vegas do these structures???

Along the same lines. I am looking for someone to put up a shade structure at my place. About 12-13 feet high, 18-20 feet wide and 30 feet long. I want to get my truck and Toy Hauler out of the damn sun.

Thanks

Edited by SANDAWG

They make pretty cool covers with aluminum roofs.. My grandparents got one and it went up pretty easy. I will make one recommendation though.. If you do happen to go that route weld the legs to the brackets that are anchored in the ground. Its all stainless so it welds pretty easy just wire brush it first to knock the crap off.. After the first good wind storm it pretty much ripped the bolts out of the mounting brackets.. so we just welded those bastards on there :P Ever since then so far so good.

Theirs is very similar to this one.

num.12.png

Also i guess no one around here does this kinda stuff.. Guess ill suck it up and pay 72 bucks for a freakin styrofoam filled beer can.. ugg

They make pretty cool covers with aluminum roofs.. My grandparents got one and it went up pretty easy. I will make one recommendation though.. If you do happen to go that route weld the legs to the brackets that are anchored in the ground. Its all stainless so it welds pretty easy just wire brush it first to knock the crap off.. After the first good wind storm it pretty much ripped the bolts out of the mounting brackets.. so we just welded those bastards on there :P Ever since then so far so good.

Theirs is very similar to this one.

num.12.png

Also i guess no one around here does this kinda stuff.. Guess ill suck it up and pay 72 bucks for a freakin styrofoam filled beer can.. ugg

That's only one night at PT's bar tab for you on 1/2 off night!!!!! :freakin_nuts:

If everyone remembers back a while ago, thats why I said....don't put this sh*t up on your home. Not tryin to sell anything but in Las Vegas, hire a framer to build you a real patio cover. Long story short, if it looks like a tin can..................... it is a tin can. I know, I know they are rated at 90 mph :laughing::thumb: bullshit. If you want a real cover, PM me, I will help you out. :freakin_nuts: