Kick off weekend Not

Jakster884

Well Hell I am screwed. I had a new barnett clutch put in my Quad three weeks ago and I have riddden around the house for about 10 minutes per day on 5 different days. This is my LTR450. I was getting the quad ready last night for this weekend and when I went to change the oil absolutely nothing came out.

I thought Dizam why the :booty: heck is nothing coming out. I have ridden and everything seemed fine but never checked the oil after picking it up from my local Suzuki dealer. They charged for oil and filter but did not put anything in. :booty:

I then put the recommended oil in the reservoir tank and crank case started up the Quad and now it does not want to run. :dayum:

I have dropped it off at the dealer today and they of course deny any wrong doing but will see why its not running. I do have warranty but it should not be a warranty issue.

Now for this weekend I am lucky enough to have a new completely stock TRX450 that I really dont like using and will still be making for the weekend.

This is my rant for the day and could not be any more pissed off than I was at 10PM last night :whoop:

Well Hell I am screwed. I had a new barnett clutch put in my Quad three weeks ago and I have riddden around the house for about 10 minutes per day on 5 different days. This is my LTR450. I was getting the quad ready last night for this weekend and when I went to change the oil absolutely nothing came out.

I thought Dizam why the :booty: heck is nothing coming out. I have ridden and everything seemed fine but never checked the oil after picking it up from my local Suzuki dealer. They charged for oil and filter but did not put anything in. :booty:

I then put the recommended oil in the reservoir tank and crank case started up the Quad and now it does not want to run. :dayum:

I have dropped it off at the dealer today and they of course deny any wrong doing but will see why its not running. I do have warranty but it should not be a warranty issue.

Now for this weekend I am lucky enough to have a new completely stock TRX450 that I really dont like using and will still be making for the weekend.

This is my rant for the day and could not be any more pissed off than I was at 10PM last night :whoop:

it could have been worse...and you not have a damn thing to ride....

fuggin stealerships..i hate em

:booty: Daymn, that sucks Jack. :dayum:

Effin' dealer! :booty:

Might be a lot easier on you to claim it as a warranty issue. :whoop:

Make em' fix it, meanwhile enjoy the dunes with us on the TRX450. :mc:

See ya out there.

R-

:booty: Daymn, that sucks Jack. :dayum:

Effin' dealer! :booty:

Might be a lot easier on you to claim it as a warranty issue. :whoop:

Make em' fix it, meanwhile enjoy the dunes with us on the TRX450. :mc:

See ya out there.

R-

Thanks I will not miss this season for anything. I have sand pumping in my veins at this time and need my fix.

hate to say it but , barnett clutches r horrible

in the LTR's at least...

I was on the forum last month and asked for opinions on the clutch and Barnett was the one mentioned to be the best. I am sure the type of clutch has nothing to do with the lack of effort from the Palmdale supercycles that replaced the clutch. Also I feel the advise given was the right choice.. :whoop:

hate to say it but , barnett clutches r horrible

in the LTR's at least...

If the barnett dirt digger setup can hold up to a 500 being force fed with a 30 shot of nitrous they should hold up quite well in the ltr.. GRANTED the regular line of barnett clutchs are kinda weak but the dirt digger sets ROCK!!

If the barnett dirt digger setup can hold up to a 500 being force fed with a 30 shot of nitrous they should hold up quite well in the ltr.. GRANTED the regular line of barnett clutchs are kinda weak but the dirt digger sets ROCK!!

i think the LTR just has a tendency to eat clutches

Man that really SUCKS!!! Friggen Dealers Blow!!! First they over charge for everything, Than when they mess up its not their fault!! :booty::booty:

Dealers are just PUKES anyway... :black:

I hope they make it right... If not take them to court.... You have nothing to lose!! :whoop:

Everyone be safe this weekend!!!

:mc::lol::ninja::bs: :drunk2: :dayum:

:bs:

Edited by Dune Family

Damn Jack. That bllllows. At least ya still got something to come out with and ride. Look at it this way, you'll still be out there. :D

Looking forward to meeting ya. :banghead: See you Saturday? South pole 2pm?

hope I find the south pole. :pissed: