Kid Rock concert.

Glam_mom

Alright..

Kid Rock is in our area.. we love this guys music. Well- he is pretty cool as well.

So was thinking.. what the heck does a 41 year old mom wear to this thing???? Not a american flag bathing suit top w/jeans if ya get what I am saying.

Ideas anyone?~~

BUT here is the kicker. Taking the hubby he lives for Kid Rock.. but he is in a wheel chair!!! Now we are really gonna look old.

He cased a jump at Elsinore Motox Park.. crushed his ankle.. has pins, drill bit rods sticking out of his shins.. and rod through his ankle. Had surgery w/a 6 '' plate up the front of his foot to shin. So this contraptions halo thing is nasty looking.

Our nice seats will have to be exchanged for the handicap section.

Well at least we still are going. I will be able to stand up and shout and dance. :)

Oh well .. guess we would show our age by sitting at home instead of going out, right?

Will let ya know how the concert is later.

Meantime.. off to the tanning bed.. ha ha.

Edited by Glam_mom

Well, Cat...first things first. I gotta give you sh*t for two things. First....for liking Kid Rock :blink::laughoff: ,Second....I was wondering where in CA you are and looked at your profile and guess what...YOU DIDN'T FILL IT OUT!!! :drunk::laughoff: Just had to give you some sh*t. :laughoff:

Oh and I don't think there is really a dress code at a Kid Rock concert. But I think the more trailer-trash you look, people will probably think you are pretty cool and you'll fit in! :shocked: :huh:

PS...Hope John is feeling ok and healing up quick. Send him my best! :shocked:

Thanks for clearing that up, FOOL! :beerpint::laughoff: I knew she was somewhere in that area, just wasn't sure. Next time I have a question I'll just PM you because you know everything. :flipoff::laughoff: :huh: :shocked::shocked::blink: j/k :headbang: :laughoff:

thats funny right there :drunk:

So was thinking.. what the heck does a 41 year old mom wear to this thing???? Not a american flag bathing suit top w/jeans if ya get what I am saying.

Why not? A great looking lady like yourself could definitely pull it off. Or how about a sexy nurses outfit while your pushing your husband around in the wheelchair? Maybe they would let you in the VIP area. :banghead: