OJ Simpson GUILTY

ash

There is justice after all....Ironic that he was found guilty 13 years to the day after he was aquitted for the double murder! Oh well, don't screw around in Las Vegas! Later Juice, you are bound to be showin some :dunno: followed by some :grin:

Im here at the court house. They took him immediately into custody thru the tunnel. Didnt parade him in front of media. Its a circus down here. :clown: Cameras EVERYWHERE. I took a couple pics with my cell phone camera, but didnt come out to well. Ill try and post later after I get off work. Apparently his mother passed out and paramedics had to be called.

Of course the crazy people with their signs are trying to get in front of all the cameras. Man, what a crazy night. Kinda cool to be down here seeing it all unfold! I hope he gets the maximum sentence, just my opinion. Im entitled!

Guest Crasher

AMEN!!!! It's about time. Kharma has finally bit him in the a$$. I'm sure the Brown and Goldman families are relieved that he is finally behind bars, where he should have been long ago. Granted, it's not for the true reason, but at least there was some justice after all. I hope the arrogant murdering prick gets life!!! :grin::dunno:

Edited by Crasher

AMEN!!!! It's about time. Kharma has finally bit him in the a$$. I'm sure the Brown and Goldman families are relieved that he is finally behind bars, where he should have been long ago. Granted, it's not for the true reason, but at least there was some justice after all. I hope the arrogant murdering prick gets life!!! :grin::dunno:

Still not awake ,but my thoughts on this is:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :fro_smokin:

Edited by Danielle

• 2 weeks later...