Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

WHATS UP GUYS BEEN A MIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND FAMILY. JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY OUT HERE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN BUILDING ON THE SIDE. A MEMORIAL FOR MY GRANDPA THATS DYEING RIGHT NOW IN THE HOSPITAL. MISS YOU GUY TTYL

CALEB

http://picasaweb.google.com/mtwalet88/Harl...GolfCartLilRed#

Edited by mtwalet
Posted

sorry to hear about your grandpa bud.. I have till the end of the month so get back to me when you have a chance.. :D thx bud.

Guest Crasher
Posted

So sorry for your loss Caleb. Prayers to you and your family...:praying: Have a safe trip to Colorado and hang in there. You do a fantastic job with restoring stuff!! The golf cart looks incredible!!! :whoop: What a neat memorial for your grandpa! I hope he got to see it. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...